Job Title: Marketing Director
As a key member of the Empirasign Marketing Team, you will have the pivotal role of developing and executing marketing strategies that will drive brand awareness, lead generation and customer retention for Empirasign. This is a unique opportunity to spearhead the marketing strategy and execution at an industry-leading financial data firm. This person will report directly to the company president.
- Be the point person for all marketing efforts, including content generation and ad execution.
- Manage company sponsorships and logistics at key industry events and conferences.
- Develop new marketing strategies and optimize existing strategies that support both long-term and immediate-term marketing objectives.
- Coordinate overall campaign set-up and execution, including managing and coordinating with 3rd party vendors.
- Analyze campaign performance and modify strategies based on conclusions.
- Work cross-functionally between teams to develop and execute marketing strategies and content generation that supports brand message and sales team objectives.
- Research new marketing technologies and approaches to drive growth and engagement, and improve upon existing marketing efforts
- Learn and demonstrate excellent understanding of Empirasign's product offering through content generation and the production of promotional handouts and presentations.
- 4 year degree
- 0-5 years of experience in corporate or agency environment, managing and creating digital advertising campaigns with a track record of driving results
- Self-Starter--You take full-ownership and pride in your work and are able to prioritize multiple assignments, meet deadlines, and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal skills as you will interact internally with sales, business and development teams, and externally with clients and prospects.
- Strong presentation and writing skills
- Excellent time management, communication, and organizational skills
- Constant Contact or similar email marketing management systems experience
- Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or equivalent software experience
- Microsoft PowerPoint experience
- Prior experience with Retargeting and Account Based Marketing strategies
- Prior experience in marketing a SaaS/B2B firm/product
- Prior experience with Salesforce or equivalent lead-tracking and CRM software
Competitive Salary and Benefits
To apply, send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Full Stack Engineer (NY or London Based)
If you have what we're looking for, we'll find you.
If you're confident enough to think you have what we're looking for, send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.