If you are sell-side data contributor, the MRUL instructions below most likely do not constitute the easiest way to contribute Market Data. Simply adding
firstname.lastname@example.org to your distribution lists is all you need to do. If you find the term bwic conflicting with email searches, you can use this email address instead:
- Type MRUL into your terminal.
- Click 2) Create Rule or hit 2 <GO>
- Select Keywords by clicking on the box to its left so the check mark appears.
- Select Any in drop down next to Keywords.
- Enter keywords to match:
* For US Markets use the following:
bwic color orig inventory offer run liquidation pik tlb loans
* For EMEA Markets, use the following:
sz market abs a2 € bwic offer original settle run
- Select Forward the MSG To by clicking on the box to its left so the check mark appears. Enter
email@example.com the box to the right of Forward the MSG To. You can also enter the alias
firstname.lastname@example.org you don't want doubled-up search results when searching your Bloomberg inbox for the term
- Click 2) Save As or hit 2
- Enter a rule name,
color-messages, or something similar should suffice.
- Click 1) Save or hit 1 to save your rule.
- The auto forward rule is now set-up.
Screenshot of MRUL Page