Empirasign is the largest provider of secondary market data for the fixed income and securitized markets. We index real-time BWIC price talk and trade color as well as dealer benchmark runs (bids, offers, and markets) for all ABS & MBS subsectors in the US and UK. Our proprietary Natural Language Processing and Machine Learning technology transforms disorganized market observations into actionable market data and insight.
Parse up to 100 messages a day, 100% for free.
All those offer sheets and benchmark runs perpetually overwhelming your company's inboxes can now be professionally transformed into structured data that's ready for uploading into your own database. Utilize our industry-leading parsing technologies to streamline the challenging Extract, Transform, & Load process into a simple API call. Simply send Empirasign your Outlook, Bloomberg, or any other RFC-compliant email messages via:
- API: Programmatically send your messages to our API endpoint, and our parser will automatically return fully-parsed, normalized and validated JSON output.
- Email forwarding: Opt to have Empirasign set up a personalized email dropbox for you. Forward your parsing needs to this dropbox, and our parsing agents will autonomously scan and parse these messages in real time.
Get Started Within an Hour
- Register for your free trial
- Receive customized email address
- Forward dealer runs to customized email address
- View your parsed data in our Web App
Add Parse & Store
Simplify the process even further with our Parse & Store add-on. This feature allows you to store your newly transformed market data on our privately-hosted database, where it becomes accessible at any time via the Empirasign web app or API. On premises storage options are available as well. Parse & Store uploads are only viewable to you and permissioned members of your own organization.
Every time you search for a bond on the Empirasign web app or API, your search results will encompass both Empirasign data as well as all relevant data from your Parse & Store results. A summary of your Parse & Store runs is available on your MyData page, where you can manage your uploads and view original messages.